Saturday, July 5, 2008

Teaching an old dog new tricks

Today Alan and I decided that we would try and find a basket that would attach to our bikes so...ok, don't laugh....I know you will anyway....we have been looking for baskets to transport our dogs when we go on bike rides on our holiday. See I knew you would laugh!!
Anyhooo...we did find one and Alan rigged up a harness attachment that would keep them in the basket. We were quite surprised that both of our fur kids tolerated the experience. So I guess the saying is true - you can teach an old dog new things! I will try and get a picture on here so you can see them in the basket. It really is kinda cute.

I can't believe it! Only one more week to go until its R&R time. I am really looking forward to pitching our tent and doing nothing - absolutely nothing for about two weeks, that is except reading, writing, and sleeping! Yay!

No comments: