Monday, July 7, 2008

Are we there yet?

I am getting so excited! only 4 more days to go and then I will be done, done, done with CPE. Not that I haven't enjoyed the experience it has been great. I really feel for those who have had a less than wonderful CPE experience. But I have to tell you I am really ready for a break. Alan and I are leaving Sunday afternoon to go into the wilderness for some R&R. I hope that it won't rain too much. Camping in the rain with two wet dogs is not my idea of a fun holiday. Ah well, we will keep our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

dyannanoble said...

camping in the rain is the best!! but i agree...the whole "wet dog smell" is definately not my favorite!

I'm glad you enjoyed CPE. It's been less than stellar for me. Well..maybe about 80% has been good, 20% bad. So not totally horrible :).