Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dogs in the baskets



Well....Alan and I decided we would try the dogs in basket thing again. Check it out. This time Holly did not try to get out she sat very well. Her harness worked well. Perhaps she was so scared she couldn't move even if she had wanted to!! When we went for the ride I didn't go that fast. I really hope she will tolerate it when we go out for a real ride. We will try her again tomorrow. Here are some pictures from this....man, my kids are cute - perhaps I am biased a teensy bit???? hmmmm???

Speaking of tomorrow - it is my last full day of CPE. I cannot believe that this course has ended. I have a lot of things to mull over in my mind about CPE. The stories I have heard; the lives I have been welcomed to share in; the tears I have wiped away; the laughter - it has been an extremely enriching experience. But I am really ready to move on. After our holiday my internship begins. I am soooo ready for that!!

I am procrastinating doing my sermon prep for this Sunday. I had a great visit with my niece, took the dogs for a walk, met my neighbors, helped Alan find stuff to pack the trailer with....yah, procrastination, isn't it great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dyannanoble said...

Aww that's awesome!!! And yes, your kids are cute! I used to take my dog with me when i went bike-riding but he usually just ran beside me on a leash. then we got attacked by a giant Chow-Chow *(he bit me on the bum!) so i never did that again. I also have a family friend who takes his cocker-poo with him on his motorcycle. If a dog can handle that, then your dogs should do great on a peddle bike!